What are the duties of state government?
States shoulder the duties to administer roads, education, public safety, justice and more, as decided by voters, state lawmakers, and the state constitution. States take on all the powers not specifically granted to the U.S. Federal government, according to the 10th Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Tennessee Code & Revenue Rules
- Renew Your Driver License
- Get Your Driving History
- Driver's License Practice Test
- Search Driver License Information
- Interactive Moving Violation Records
- Interactive Vehicle, Title and Registration Search
- Renew Health Care Professional License
- Renew Professional License
- Environmental Permitting
- Educator Licensing Information
- Business Tax License Registration
- License Regulations
- Sales and Use Tax
- Business Tax Filing
- Register for a Business Tax Number
- Franchise and Excise Tax
- File Hall Income Tax
- Professional Tax
- Professional Tax Batch Filing
- Consumer Use Tax Filing
To obtain more information, please visit the Tennessee State Website.